Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jason9 posted a comment on Thursday 21st May 2020 9:28am for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

As always, original and interesting - looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Kokopelli replied:

I dropped another chapter this morning.   Thanks for your kind words.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Sunday 8th March 2020 5:57pm for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

Fascinating premise. Can't help but wonder as to what comes next. Still, I would love to see Paxton ride again. As the only active writer remaining on this site, want to take the opportunity to thank you for your marvelous works...Now if you could only get Jeconnais to finish up his Addams family story, you would be a god on earth. Thanks for everything.

Kokopelli replied:

I too would like to see Jeconais to finish Addams, but I suspect that it will be a while before Tim returns to writing.

BerniCr posted a comment on Saturday 7th March 2020 8:52am for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

I love the concept of this story. I look forward to seeing any future bits you write on it.

Micky0077 posted a comment on Friday 6th March 2020 11:21am for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

An interesting idea, I am very curious to see what could happen next. Don't believe I have seen anything else with all these elements.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Friday 6th March 2020 10:40am for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

Another woman? Is it going to be Kendra or Ariana Dumbledore?

Kokopelli replied:

Nope - not even close.

amulder posted a comment on Friday 6th March 2020 6:48am for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

How far back is the question... Followed by whom... I find Luna to be powerful and fascinating here!

Kokopelli replied:

1920's - Task one - the Riddle problem, Task two - the Dumbeldore problem

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Friday 6th March 2020 12:51am for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

Odd chapter but interesting and thanks for sharing!

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 9:43pm for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

Luna's outrageous courage would earn her a spot in Gryffindor, did she want it. Of course, given that she actually looks before she leaps, she makes a better Ravenclaw.

We've all had questions about the house system and its sorting into houses according to character traits. Most of us have also read fics about the problems the blood-purists have due to marrying only their own kind. What I haven't yet seen is a story examining the social inbreeding that occurs when the two are combined. Just rambling a bit.

Wonderbee posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 7:00pm for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

I need to pay more attention sometimes,nd glad to Ed this net pet, and can't wait to see more of this in the future, just to see how the plan plus out.

The Seeker posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 5:20pm for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

Excellent idea to send Lily back and have her 'influence' Dumbledore. After all, he's the cause of all the problems; Riddle is only one of the results.

Kokopelli replied:

I think in many ways Dumbledore influenced Riddle in the way he turned out.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 2:31pm for The Exchange - Act 1 - Scene One

Oh, yeah, that's getting very interesting. I suspect Lily is going back to take over Ariana's position and alter a lot of things before they go too far. This definitely is going to get very interesting, however much you do have written.

Kokopelli replied:

Close, but no cigar - Lily is going back to 1925 and stepping into the shoes of Lycoris Black.