Content Harry Potter

Reviews

kstchr posted a comment on Friday 12th June 2020 10:06am for The Exchange - Prologue

Of course Luna was the only one to know the truth about Harry's old man "glamour." I liked that she offered to take the Hallows from him, so he could move on.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Friday 6th March 2020 12:41am for The Exchange - Prologue

Great chapter and thanks for shairng!

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 7:16pm for The Exchange - Prologue

Luna would make a wise Mistress of Death. She has nothing left to lose and she always did love Harry, in her own way. She would have to, in order to take up such a burden.

Kokopelli replied:

Luna is a Peverel, and in part sees this as a duty - and in part sees this as a mercy - Harry never wanted the job, or the solitude that comes with the job. She also thinks that there are so many other options than black, even if it is easy to accessorize.   Luna sees the job as a tool that will let her make a difference.

Wonderbee posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 6:56pm for The Exchange - Prologue

This was a nice little moment in time here, and glad to see more of your writings. The character voices came through clearly, and do hope to see a follow up someday.

dianaanne posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 6:07pm for The Exchange - Prologue

Greatly enjoyed this.

The Seeker posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 3:33pm for The Exchange - Prologue

Thanks for this very atmospheric glimpse of the downside of controlling death. Harry's tiredness came through very well, your Luna was pitch perfect, and using Lily Luna's service to get them together was inspired. It does leave me wondering whether Harry will return at some earlier point so he could affect positive change, knowing what happened previously.

Kokopelli replied:

That is so down-stream in an alternate time line that I can't see it from here.

Ph34r_n0_3V1L posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 3:05pm for The Exchange - Prologue

Nice fragment. Little correction: Pretty sure Nightmares of Future Past is by Viridian, not JBern.

Kokopelli replied:

I do beta work for both - you'd think I have that down by now!

anonymous5 posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 3:03pm for The Exchange - Prologue

It's lovely to see this update -- thanks for another fun fragment! Thanks too for the Last Peverell recommendation. I'm about to spend a long weekend elsewhere, and those 260k+ words will be a welcome diversion from the boredom of an airplane.

Kokopelli replied:

Great story (Last Peverel) - needs a decent beta, but I'm enjoying it.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2020 2:25pm for The Exchange - Prologue

This is definitely a rpomising start and I look forward to seeing where you take this. I quite imagine that a Harry that's "clued in" could change a lot of things when sent back to his earlier self. Just how far back is an open question and I can see arguments for several different times in his early life. One variant I haven't seen much of is his returning to before October 31, 1981; there's a lot of capacity for change at that point but a lot of room for negative change.

Kokopelli replied:

Harry's not going back - neither is Luna (properly speaking).   Lily's going back.