Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 16th July 2019 2:46am for Chapter the Third

Wow! It didn't take much time for Remus to take care of finding the important documents. The werewolves taking care of the lodge is interesing. It sounds like things are falling into place. The solicitor sounds like he will work well with Remus. i'm glad that Remus found some women to help Daisy. Better than for him to do that. It didn't take remus long to find Harry. I look foward to finding out what Remus and Frank find at #4 Privet Drive. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Friday 6th October 2017 6:14pm for Chapter the Third

It's wonderful how devious the Goblins can be, lol. Good chapter and thanks for sharing!

Wanderer posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2017 11:21pm for Chapter the Third

A serious mixture of plot arcs, at least most of which I'm guessing are going to intertwine in the end. Love it!

Puffyboots posted a comment on Wednesday 21st June 2017 10:22pm for Chapter the Third

Very much enjoyed. You have a unique feel to your writing- I approve. Looking forward to reading more.

rkwahl83 posted a comment on Sunday 18th June 2017 8:55pm for Chapter the Third

Glad to see you writing again. Enjoying the new story. H@very not seen this take before. Looking forward to the next chapter.

pilotg21969 posted a comment on Friday 16th June 2017 2:34pm for Chapter the Third

I am quite enjoying this story. I truly appreciate authors who don't just regurgitate 'canon', but actually explore and play around with the characters.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 16th June 2017 11:44am for Chapter the Third

Excellent story! i'm eager to read more.

gryyphyn posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2017 7:25pm for Chapter the Third

It's nice to see someone writing again. I hope you keep the story going for a long time.

robbspotter posted a comment on Wednesday 14th June 2017 4:58pm for Chapter the Third

brilliant love where you are going with this fic , more when you can pretty please

amulder posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2017 1:25pm for Chapter the Third

Just read all three... well done. So far!

Really liking the portrayal of the longbottoms as well. Fun to flesh them out in new and interesting ways.

So is the girl a werewolf or an animagus? Are you tweaking the presentation of werewolves in this story? they don't normally have any control over transformations as far as I know.

toddlers are very hard to write... good luck with the next few chapters!

...art

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2017 3:21am for Chapter the Third

Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

storiesdr posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2017 7:49am for Chapter the Third

Just discovered this story. Thank you. Enjoyable couple of hours. Interested to see where you will take this. Looking forward to seeing how you will resolve the Sirius and Harry issues and any actions against the Dursleys.

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 7:18pm for Chapter the Third

I hope that the Will of Lily and James states whom was the secret keeper, whom was the appointed guardian(s) in case of their demise, and maybe making Remus Steward to House Potter (otherwise Albus will grab that some way). I hope that the Will of Sirius states he was not secret keeper, what to do if he cannot do his Guardian duties to Harry, and makes Remus Steward of House Black. To really make an impact I hope that either of both wills out Albus as the caster of the Fidelus, that he is to have no say in what happens with Harry, and that each of the Dursleys are to have not contact with Harry for any reason; then have Albus' signature on the papers saying he witnessed the delcarations.

I get the feeling that Daisy is going to be lusting over Moony, and Moony will be running like a scared pup. If they recover Harry I doubt Remus would be allowed to keep him, so it is a good thing that Frank and Alice are waiting and just as anxious to get him.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 5:52pm for Chapter the Third

An interesting development particularly the new contingent from Wales.

bigd95822 posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 2:16pm for Chapter the Third

Well your right, it wasn't a great spot to stop. At least it wasn't a cliffy, which are universally loathed by readers and maliciously giggled upon by writers. Nevertheless, your story is interesting, and it's nice to see Remus hasn't crawled into a bottle of alcohol for the next decade. That's a cheap cop-out by uninspired writers, IMHO. The character deserves better, and I think would do better than jk ever gave him the credit for.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

bigd95822

Kokopelli replied:

Thanks - yes, JKR seems to not think much of Remus, he's compassionate and smart, but by the time we see him in Order of the Phoenix, he's a bit of a loser.

KingDark posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 2:05pm for Chapter the Third

Why isn't Remus more concerned about the son of his best friend? I mean, I know that he technically doesn't have a reason to think that there is a reason TO worry, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't look for it to reassure himself everything is A o kay.

Kingdark

Kokopelli replied:

Patience, Grasshopper.  You'll see a little bit of Harry in the next chapter.

princessamarante1 posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 1:07pm for Chapter the Third

Another wonderful chapter. I am really enjoying the chance to get to know Remus better. Thank you for breaking up a long night shift.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 12:22pm for Chapter the Third

I wonder if Charlie Fletcher is related to Mundungus.

Glad to see Sirius thought of creating a hidden safe. It makes sense; the war can make anybody cautious.

Kokopelli replied:

As best as I can tell, there's no relation.  Fletcher is a trade name - someone who made arrows, like Baker, Brewer, Potter, Chandler - it's possible that they could be related, but not likely.

BJH posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 12:15pm for Chapter the Third

I want to complain that the story isn't moving fast enough, that it is dragging, but I just can't. It's only been three chapters and you have at least three plots in the works, Harry, Sirius, and the werewolves. It is your expected high quality both technically and plot-wise and I look forward to each update.

Thanks for the story.

BJH

Kokopelli replied:

Thanks for your kind words.  I typically like to get several chapters done before I start posting, but I decided to work a little closer to the wire with this story.  I have the outline completed, with various scenes, and have blocked out the final scene, but we've probably got several chapters to go before this short story closes.

Micky0077 posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 11:14am for Chapter the Third

Happy to see another chapter of this! Lot's of stuff got accomplished and new stuff to be resolved. Still looking forward to seeing how things continue to play out. It's nice to see that the obstacles so far have been logical and not too "I'm just making things harder so there is conflict". It seems like so many stories I read fall into the trap of bogging down the story with all these set-backs and out-right depressing obstructions just so things don't seem "too easy".

Kokopelli replied:

Thanks - I'm not writing a long saga, so I don't have to put unnecessary angst and crud into the works.