Content Harry Potter

Reviews

stormmaster posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 9:56am for Chapter the Third

I was quite pleased to discover this new story on this site, seeing as many of the authors are either no longer active or posting elsewhere. All of the stories posted here are a cut above, and this new story, this new chapter, continues that. So far, a slower paced story, perfect for meandering through on a lazy afternoon.

I look forward to seeing how this story winds its way through to its conclusion.

Kokopelli replied:

Most of us on this site got on with our  lives - one author has died, a few have pretty much retired from writing anything, JBern is writing books for pay and serving as a Publisher for some fascinating new authors, and a few have just gone silent.  

germankitty posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 8:41am for Chapter the Third

I'm absolutely loving this! Capable!Remus is always a delight, and there are not nearly enough stories out there which are not making him into a barely-functional, all-but-destitute doormat.

I especially like that you're writing him as being able to move easily between the mundane and the wizarding world; given his condition, the only workable solution to live above the poverty level. His unquestionable intelligence would surely lead him to the same conclusion, and you managed to give him an occupation that is actually workable. Well done!

Looking forward to the next installment.

Kokopelli replied:

There's all sorts of things that I imagine Remus would be good at, but he can't hold a job in the Magical world, and he can't do the training/education in the mundane world - can you imagine trying to get through a typical Police training program while staying in the closet as a Werewolf?  I had Remus working as a Bounty Hunter in one of my earlier stories - not much of a capital investment necessary, and if you can deliver, most people won't ask questions.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2017 8:04am for Chapter the Third

Hmm, looks like Albus is meddling already, the old BASTARD!! MORE PLEASE!!

Kokopelli replied:

Yes, Albus is a meddling SOB.  No, we're not going to see much of him beyond a cameo appearance.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Wednesday 7th June 2017 4:29pm for Chapter the Third

It's been a surprisingly tumultuous day at work -- so to finish up and then see a fresh new chapter of your intricate, calming prose is exactly what I needed. Thanks for providing us with more of this yarn!

Kokopelli replied:

Makes it sound like my writing puts you to sleep...

gmanfatman posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2017 8:10pm for Chapter the Third

it is nice that Remus is willing to work with the pack

Kokopelli replied:

Remus, the crypto-capitalist job maker!